A global insurance group is looking to appoint a Deputy Head of Tax in a continuing expansion of their finance function. This role will see you taking on a variety of responsibilities, reporting directly to the Global Head of tax and educating group wide on tax implications.
- Ownership of corporate tax and VAT compliance for Group
- Advising the group on tax implications of activity
- Tax forecasting
- Answering group queries on all tax matters
- ACA/CTA qualified with post qualified experience, with in-house Insurance experience
- Experience of UK corporate tax is essential, exposure to VAT would be beneficial