This global media leader and provider of business information has operations in three continents and global revenues exceeding $10bn. With their tax technology team quickly becoming the fastest growing part of the business, the Group are looking to bring on board an accountant / corporate tax trained professional with an understanding of complex direct tax issues facing multinationals today.
The candidate needs to be able to discuss tax processes, tax technology needs and providing insight on how to improve and implement processes and technology to resolve challenges.
- Prepare statutory account tax provisions & final tax returns
- Drafting of the tax notes for inclusion into the financial statements of the company
- Support current tax processes, identify areas or process improvement and tax technology needs
- Minimum 3 years experience in financial accounting or global direct tax
- Good working knowledge of the European statutory accounts preparation process, requirements and challenges
- ACA or CTA qualified (part qualified CTA will be considered also)
- Experience at an accounting firm and / or multinational corporation
- Experience working with tax and accounting software is desired but not essential
- Experienced in demonstrating and presenting software solutions preferred but not essential
- Chance to travel
- Excellent progression path
- Unrivalled bonus scheme
- Contributory pension scheme
For a confidential discussion contact Alin Brekke at Nebula Partners: