Tax Manager - In-House - Bedfordshire
Up to £65,000 + Car Allowance
Looking for a step up in your career?
Time to take on an industry position?
Want a broader tax role?
I am working with a global leader in the travel and tourism industry who is looking for a Direct Tax Manager to join their growing team. This business has made some exciting new changes meaning they have created this brand-new role due to their successes. This is an opportunity to be a part of a team who are friendly, approachable but very hardworking.
What's great about this company?
- Generous car allowance
- Private healthcare
- Up to 30% bonus
- Flexible working + 1 day working from home per week
As Tax Manager, you will be responsible for;
- Preparation of the Group's UK corporation tax returns;
- Preparation of the full year and interim consolidated tax disclosures and the UK company tax disclosures (all under IFRS);
- Ensuring compliance with all UK claims, elections and returns, including managing our outsourced capital allowances claims and R&D claims, and group filings, such as the Corporate Interest Restriction Return, roll-over relief and the Group Payment Arrangement;
- Providing tax advice on project work, including dealing with tax audits, property tax advisory, corporate structures, new incorporations, ad hoc international matters, and helping assess the impact of new tax rules.
What will you need to succeed;
- Qualified chartered/certified accountant or Chartered Tax Advisor
- Strong corporate tax and tax accounting skills.
- No prior employee tax experience is required
- An ability to analyse complex tax legislation and a willing to research and debate with colleagues (including the ability to challenge more senior members of the team)
What do employees say?
"Great brands and interesting work. A lovely culture - people are friendly and nice." - Former employee
"Great support and development opportunities." - Current employee
If you're keen to take on this challenging new role, apply today or contact me on the below.
Telephone: 0207 269 6319