Reporting to the Tax Senior Manager and working alongside another Direct Tax Manager, responsibilities include managing and taking ownership for the tax reporting and forecasting, preparation of UK corporation tax returns, as well as supporting on projects and initiatives.
- Prepare tax figures and disclosures for inclusion in the Group consolidated and Group companies statutory accounts.
- Prepare a number of UK corporation tax computations and returns, and supporting calculations and schedules, for review by the Direct Tax Senior Manager. This includes liaising with colleagues in Group Finance and with external tax advisors and ensuring that the tax returns are completed and submitted to HMRC on time.
- Support with the preparation of forecast tax figures for inclusion within the annual budget.
- Calculate corporation tax quarterly instalment payments and manage the Group Payment Arrangements.
- Liaise with external advisors providing support on capital allowances and R&D tax relief claims.
- Assist the Direct Tax Senior Manager with HMRC enquiries.
- Prepare the annual country-by-country report and support with transfer pricing.
- Oversee non-UK tax compliance and support with international tax matters more generally, as required.
- Support the Head of Tax and Direct Tax Senior Manager in providing in-house tax support on corporate projects and initiatives, including obtaining and implementing external tax advice.
Please apply ASAP to be considered for this opportunity.