Are you a specialised tax technical high achiever, skilled in insurance tax matters?
This prestigious organiation is steeped in history and situated in the heart of the City of Lonodon. It provides the leadership and insight to anticipate and understand risk, and the knowledge to develop relevant, new and innovative forms of insurance for customers globally.
Furthermore, it offers the efficiencies of shared resources and services in a marketplace that covers and shares risks from more than 200 territories, in any industry, at any scale.
As Direct Tax Manager, you will join an exceptional 25+ person tax team with great opportunities to continue yoru personal development. In this team you will be one of a few members who concentrate on the most technically challenging insurance tax issues and projects.
In this role you will:
• Provide direct tax technical analysis and input into projects
• Assist with lobbying of, and liaison with UK and other tax authorities
• Investigating legislative changes affecting the Market (with external advisers where necessary) and ensuring these changes are incorporated into tax compliance systems and processes where required.
• Act as a technical expert on direct tax matters for other departments.
- Trained in Big 4 or Top 10 professional services firm
- Outstanding academic record
- Insurance tax experience
- Exposure to UK and international corporate tax issues
- Ability to speak in plain language with non tax stakeholders
- Excellent base salary
- Chance to join a growing inhouse team and continue personal development
- Bonus and solid pension contribution
- Medical cover
For a discreet converation, please email Greg Dadson: