Chancery Court Tax Chambers is the No.1 Boutique Tax Chambers. The business is headed by Senior tax Counsel Joseph Howard, supported by a number of tax and private client professionals based in beautiful period offices in Historic Gray’s Inn. Our clients are sophisticated high and ultra-high net worth individuals and owner managed businesses and we are proud of the exceptional level of service we provide in all tax and private client areas.
We are recruiting for a dynamic and driven Direct Tax/Private Client Advisor to join our growing team. You will have experience in direct tax/private client/OMB advisory work and will have completed professional training such as STEP/CTA. You will be looking to develop in a unique world-class boutique tax firm with access to exciting and challenging work.
You will have:
- A first-class analytical mind and exceptional problem-solving ability;
- A good knowledge of the UK tax system generally with a focus on direct tax and OMB taxes;
- Clear and articulate spoken and written English;
- Strong organisational skills and excellent attention to detail;
- The ability to:
- communicate effectively with both internal and external contacts;
- break down and analyse complex multifaceted issues into component parts;
- understand and relay complex technical concepts;
- deliver clear practical written advice supported by legislation and HMRC references within commercial time frames;
- show initiative and highlight issues as they arise;
- be able to work to deadlines and to flag in advance if particular deadlines are unachievable;
- work as both part of a team and independently prioritise workload, to ensure both personal and team deadlines are met
- Be flexible in terms of undertaking a variety of tasks and be able to adapt to the changing demands of the role
You will have as core values:
- Self-motivation, a strong personal drive and desire to succeed;
- The ability and desire to take up challenges, work outside your comfort zone and stretch intellectually;
- Ideally you will have a professional qualification i.e. CTA/STEP
Career progression at CCTC is entirely based on merit.
For further details of this opportunity please contact Bianca Cox on 0207 971 1284 or email email@example.com