This global media leader and provider of business information has operations in three continents and global revenues exceeding $12bn. With three distinct divisions and a market leading position in two it is keen to identify a Big 4/Top 10 tax trained professional with tax reporting and general corporate tax experience and an interest in tax technology.
As the Direct Tax Technology Manager you will principally be responsible for supporting high profile FTSE clients with their technology needs, from initial consultation through to implementation. Ultimately, you will play a key role in the drive to increase revenue and expand the customer base across Europe. This role suits someone with a strong tax accounting or statutory accounting background.
- Responsible for representing direct tax technology solutions to current and potential clients
- Supporting the sales team with direct tax solutions by providing demo support and assistance on the technical aspects of proposals
- Being the EMEA product expert for direct tax and ensuring that all relevant stakeholders are apprised of latest developments
- Working with leadership to determine the strategy and ensure it is being communicated effectively to the wider business
- Taking responsibility for the client experience and ensuring that customer excellence is delivered throughout the project life cycle and delivery process.
- Producing and maintaining demo data and examples for the sales teams to use, training the sales team on these, refining these and updating as necessary
- Participation in putting together proposals
- Explain related issues/problems and solutions to non-tax & technical staff
- Deliver standardized and proven processes, methods, techniques and approaches
You will have a detailed knowledge of UK corporate tax and how it applies to multi national companies. Ideally you will also have a proven ability to develop a deep and detailed knowledge of tax technology from working in-house. In addition, you will be conversant with technology and able to explain key technical to a wide variety of stakeholders.
Further you will have:
- Deep knowledge of the UK corporate tax compliance processes
- Top 10 firm trained with in-house or commercial secondment experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience working with tax or accounting software systems
- Project management, IT aptitude, spread sheet and analytical skills
- In depth experience of working with clients to determine and deliver projects
- Skilled in troubleshooting and resolving system issues
- Very good experience with tax software
- ACA, ACCA or CTA qualified
- Competitive package
- Chance to travel
- Full private medical
- Exceptional bonus scheme
- Flexible working
- Contributory pension scheme.
For a confidential discussion contact Rebecca Sheehan at Nebula Partners:
T: 0207 947 4993