At Xero, we’re here to make running a business beautiful. By making small business more efficient every day, connecting them with big business technology and empowering a community behind them, their potential is limitless. When that happens, we’re not only helping small business, we’ll be building a stronger economy that can change the world.
How you'll make an impact
The education team is a vital part of Xero’s success and our content makes a meaningful difference to the lives and businesses of more than a million customers around the world.
Part of the Xero family, Xero Tax is a cutting edge piece of software that is very much ahead of the curve when it comes to Tax software and some way ahead of our competitors.
As an Education Specialist for Xero Tax, you’ll play a key role in this high-performing and growing team, who exist to create skilled and confident customers, able to get the most out of the Xero platform.
What you'll do
You’ll apply your passion for training/support to create and deliver our world-class education experiences on Xero’s accounts production and tax platform, Xero Tax. You’ll deliver education via multiple learning methods, including face-to-face classroom training at regional events in the UK, e-Learning and live webinars. You will need to keep on top of any Finance Act changes to make sure that education content remains compliant.
Aside from the day-to-day delivery of content, you’ll get involved in a hugely diverse range of special projects, including supporting new product launches as the Xero Tax product evolves, presenting at large scale industry events (e.g Xerocon, Xero Roadshows) and planning new ways to deliver education material.
There will be periodic travel within the UK (possibly EMEA) for short periods of time.
What you'll bring with you
Critical competencies and Experience
- Taxation qualification desirable (ATT/CTA)
- Accounting or Bookkeeping qualification desirable
- Using or supporting UK Accounts Production and Tax software
- Excellent Xero knowledge or similar cloud accounting software
- Delivering training or supporting experiences to customers
- Confident speaker - delivering presentations to customers or colleagues
- Stakeholder management experience
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Exceptionally customer focused
- Attention to detail and follow-up
- Ability to seek out information
- Excellent communicator with stakeholders at all levels
- Work with colleagues across the business to deliver projects against committed time frames