EMEA Assistant Tax Manager
Up to £60,000
- Are you a corporate tax specialist looking to broaden your experience?
- Are you working in practice and want to develop your skills in-house?
- Do you want to work for a world-renowned brand?
What's great about this role?
- A chance to gain exposure to international taxes and support on projects.
- A luxury, trendy sector with a market-leader
- Exposure to development, mentorship and dealing with stakeholders
As EMEA Assistant Tax Manager you will be involved in;
- Ensuring EMEA tax compliance
- Managing transfer pricing for EMEA
- Supporting wider tax team to manage tax provisions and reporting
- Supporting on tax projects including set up of new establishments and regions
What do the team think?
"Great working environment, relaxed culture, wonderful office"
"Flexible working culture, relaxed working environment, good benefits"
As EMEA Assistant Tax Manager you will be;
- Professionally qualified in tax or accountancy
- Corporate tax background
- Analytical, results driven and committed to developing
Please contact Jake Hearn for a confidential discussion on 07875 237 382 or email@example.com
As an employer, we are committed to ensuring representation of people from all backgrounds regardless of their gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other aspect which makes them unique. We welcome applicants from all backgrounds to apply and would encourage you to let us know if there are steps, we can take to ensure that your recruitment process enables you to present yourself in a way that makes you comfortable.
If you know anyone looking for a new role, your referral could earn you £250 Click here for more information
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing. If you or anyone you know is looking to join our growing recruitment team, speak to us today. £250 is on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.