Our client is a top leading Multinational Business with offices in the city.
They are looking to recruit a Big 4 Tax manager to join a team of 6 and reporting to the head of tax.
This is an international tax advisory role with an element of ongoing tax compliance work. Key elements to the role include understanding the make-up of the tax charge in the EMEA (Europe, Middle East and Africa) region, ensuring that our client complies will all tax legislation in the region and undertaking tax planning to ensure that the overall tax charge for the region is minimised.
- ACA qualified tax professional trained in a Big-4 firm.
- Minimum of 2 years post qualification experience.
- Solid grounding and experience of UK corporate tax and related tax advice.
- Understanding of international tax issues.
- Ability to work as part of a small team.
- Confidence to become first point of contact for internal and external stakeholders.