Are you a senior Indirect Tax Compliance Manager, looking to work for a leading brand in the Banking space and work as part of exceptional Tax team?
I am looking to appoint a strategic compliance professional, to act as business partner between the Indirect Tax compliance and advisory teams. This role will be a pinnacle position, tasked to ensure the EMEA compliance structure of this diversified financial services group is well fit for purpose and not exposed to risk.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Supporting the group indirect tax compliance and accounting process
- Liaising with Tax Advisory team to understand transactions, including VAT implications of new trades
- Understanding and implementing external advice where required on trades
- Working to ensure any VAT registrations or other reliefs are set up and maintained.
- Continuous process enhancements and management management initiatives in line with Tax technology team
- Supporting on audits
- Providing training and raising awareness across group
- Working with shared service centre team and managing the relationship accordingly.
- && more.
On offer: Great brand, very flexible working, up to £90K + bonus/benefits.
For further information please contact myself on 07557 231 548/ - Jade Hawkins