Work for a global conglomerate in this exciting pan-EMEA advisory role.
Our client is a leading multinational conglomerate (+$30billion T/O) with significant EMEA operations. Due to continued internal demand our client is currently looking to hire an experienced VAT specialist to support the wider Indirect Tax function. The role will involve an interesting mix of technical advisory, operational improvement and high level compliance responsibilities. Reporting directly into the EMEA Indirect Tax lead, this is an ideal role an experienced VAT specialist, either from a consulting or in-house background.
- Advise business units on VAT issues, ensuring tax risk is managed appropriately for all commercial and corporate operations.
- Conduct risk and control analysis for indirect tax processes and identify areas where controls can be enhanced.
- Contribute ideas to the VAT/Indirect Tax strategy of the wider group.
- Provide support managing the EMEA compliance process across multiple jurisdictions, including review and submission of VAT returns.
- Support internal and external audits.
- Act as a point of contact for tax authorities, dealing with queries.
- Provide ad hoc support to other tax team members where required.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
- Previous international VAT experience is beneficial.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work well in a team.
The next step
Please contact Ben Shepherd for a confidential discussion on +44 20 7429 4480