A global leading reinsurance company based in their London city offices are looking for a corporate tax professional to join their large group tax function. You will be a member of group tax, specifically providing tax reporting and compliance services as part of the EMEA tax team, reporting into the EMEA Tax Director. You will be responsible for tax compliance, reporting and business advisory and will work closely with the indirect tax team, group tax operations, TP team, finance and other colleagues across the group.
The EMEA tax team is responsible for tax reporting, compliance, stakeholder advisory, tax audit management, planning and lobbying for all of the groups entities in the EMEA region.
- Working with group tax an prepare draft versions of tax returns prepared in-house for subsequent review.
- Preparation of quarterly US GAAP, Solvency II and statutory tax reporting and accounts disclosures.
- Manage relationships with key stakeholders and finance colleagues.
- Assist with tax authority queries and audits.
- Assess new legislation and case law related to the group.
- Responsible for managing external advisers preparation of tax returns for certain locations in Europe.
The ideal candidate will have strong tax accounting and corporate tax compliance experience either in practice or in-house. Insurance knowledge is desirable. A good technical ability who is able to communicate confidently, concisely and effectively with business partners and tax colleagues across the business. A self starter who has the willingness to take on new and complex challenges for UK and overseas matters.
If you are interested and meet the required skill set - please contact Simon Riva on 0207 3322 138 or email@example.com
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.