An exiting opportunity to move 'in-house as the EMEA Tax Advisor for a US HQ, high end consulting business reporting into the EMEA International Tax Director.
My client is a high end consulting business (Consulting not an accountancy firm) with operations in more than 60 countries. They are well known for driving organisational change and work with a large % of FTSE and Global MNCs. American headquartered their EMEA hub is run from a West End location. They have a great Tax team and indeed wider finance and HR teams too - a great place to work.
- Based in the West End of London this is a newly created role to support operations in Europe, Middle East and Africa.
- In this broad role you will play an integral part in ensuring accuracy, compliance and strategy for the company in these locations.
- The successful EMEA Tax Advisor (candidate) will work closely with the EMEA Tax Director and finance teams to:-
- Provide research support on the tax implications of local and cross-border projects and initiatives
- Assist with the year-end tax reporting for the EMEA region - liaising with the country finance teams to ensure accurate tax calculations and reconciliations
- Promote tax policies
- Support the preparation of local transfer documentation in conjunction with external tax advisers
- Assist where necessary with external tax audits
- Manage relationship with external tax advisers
- This role will help you to increase your knowledge in tax by working with different markets at the same time, working with different teams within the firm and it's tax advisers
- Currently home based, flexible working in future
- Personal Accountability
- Value collaboration and dedicated thinking
- Responsible and driven
- Self-starter, flexible and able to adapt to a fast paced dynamic environment
Skills and Experience
- Relevant years of related working experience as a tax analyst or tax consultant in industry or Big 4/mid-tier practice - Likely to be at Assistant Manager or Manager level.
- Exposure to cross-border transactions
- Basic understanding of international tax principles
- Strong corporate tax compliance experience
- Experience with transfer pricing is a plus but not essential
- Excellent social and communication skills
- Detail oriented with the ability to capture information in a clear, concise manner and can adapt information for various audiences
- Previous experience of SAP a bonus
- Fluency in English
- ACCA/ACA or ATT/CTA qualified (or equivalent accounting, tax or legal qualification)
As the EMEA Tax Advisor; competitive Salary of £50,000 to £60,000 + Bonus + Benefits , High level of flexibility / WFH and the ability to work within a premium consultancy firm in an in-house role