EMEA Tax Manager
Your new company
A leading international business based in Reading are currently recruiting for an EMEA Tax Manager to join their busy Tax team.
Your new role
An exciting new challenge to be part of a life changing business. Your role will be a varied position encompassing but not limited to the below:
- Oversee EMEA tax reporting and UK tax compliance
- Organise and plan tax management work
- Support with and review quarterly and annual US GAAP tax reporting within EMEA
- Liaise with tax team, finance and external advisers to manage UK corporate income tax returns and Financial Statements tax notes
- Apply tax and accounts process experience in reviewing UK SAO processes and compliance
- Continually work to ensure policies, practices and transactions comply with all relevant tax laws and regulations
- Advise internal teams on EMEA/International/UK tax matters and the impact of tax laws and regulations
- Working with tax team lead and provide international tax guidance and coordination for legal entity tax projects
- Work closely with the US tax team on US GAAP accounting; cross border transactions; acquisitions etc
- Facilitate effective tax coordination of projects
- Apply international tax, accounting and business knowledge to support and identify enhancements to tax compliance, tax planning and transfer pricing for EMEA
What you'll need to succeed
You will be a Qualified Accountant, ideally with a Tax Qualification. The role requires the successful candidate to have strong tax accounting and software skills including experience of both UK and international tax. As the position is such a varied and dynamic role it is advantageous for you to have experience of project management skills as well as strong communication skills as the role requires working with stakeholders and teams globally. Knowledge of US GAAP accounting and SOX controls and process is advantageous.
What you'll get in return
This is an excellent opportunity to join a forward-thinking and dynamic business who are leading in their industry an many areas. This role has a central Reading location with excellent links to public transport, flexible and home working options are available. Excellent salary and benefits are on offer.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.