Due to impressive growth over the last 18 months, this FTSE 100 business are pushing up to FTSE 50 and keen to invest into the tax function and hire an EMEA Tax Manager, to report directly into the Head of Tax. This position will provide taxation advice to our operating companies in the region.
Responsible for, but not limited to:
- Help deliver tax advice to the business operations within the EMEA region;
- Assist with tax controversy in the region;
- Assist with the year end and interim tax reporting process;
- Assist with the review and monitoring of tax risks and controls;
- Assist with cash and reserves repatriation;
- Assist with group reorganisations and restructuring;
- Assist with tax efficiently funding operations;
- Participate in special projects.
If you are a qualified accountant with strong UK and International experience, keen on working for a growing FTSE 100 business and want to focus on international advisory, please apply below.