My client, a technology giant whose own portfolio include an abundance of household names across industries such as; retail, telecoms and live entertainment is looking to add to their team with this newly created position. This role will provide the successful candidate with incredible scope for progression within the business. The role will report directly into the Head of Tax and will offer excellent exposure to a variety of tax matters, both domestically and internationally.
- Take ownership of outsourced corporate tax compliance in a review capacity.
- Liaising with external advisors on end to end local tax return and tax provision process
- Complete quarterly consolidated tax forecast for the group, following US GAAP.
- Assist on the development and maintenance of group TP policy by liaising with external advisors to keep documentation updated.
- Big 4 or Top Tier training, ACCA/ACA and/or CTA qualified with 1-3 years PQE.
- The ideal candidate will be confident in giving guidance to internal teams and have an inquisitive approach to technology.
- Experience using OneSource tax provisioning software or similar systems is desirable.
- Exposure to US GAAP is essential & European Vat would be beneficial.
- Strong tax technical and tax accounting skills across all areas of corporation tax, in particular the US.
- You will also have exemplary interpersonal skills. This is essential to effectively communicate at all levels with clients and to participate in meetings with purpose.