This role will be supporting the Tax Director, EMEA, on the Corporate Tax compliance, reporting and accounting processes in currently, 16 countries in the EMEA region. The ideal candidate will be accounting or tax qualified, highly motivated with strong technical and interpersonal skills, who is keen to pursue a career in a large international and fast paced organization.
Our client is a large global technology firm
* Corporate tax compliance - Supporting the local advisors in the preparation of the corporate income tax returns; calculation and monitoring of tax payments and assisting with local Tax Authorities enquiries. Ensure local Tax Legislation is complied with and processes are updated as required.
* US Group Reporting - Preparation of the EMEA Tax Package for quarter-end reporting and forecasting purposes, including current and deferred tax provisioning for US GAAP requirements. Working with US Tax team and the external auditors.
* Local GAAP Reporting - Preparation of the local tax accounting for inclusion in the local GAAP statutory accounts, including any prior year adjustments for both corporate and deferred taxes. Working with local advisors and external auditors as required.
* Withholding taxes - Assistance in the fulfilment of withholding tax compliance and reporting obligations;
* Project work - Working on Corporate tax projects (i.e. Capital Allowances planning, thin capitalisation analysis and planning; tax automation projects; improving reporting/compliance processes; Senior Accounting Officer compliance)
* ACA/ACCA/ATT/CTA qualified with 4 to 5 year's experience in accounting and Corporate Tax compliance
* Strong Corporate tax experience for both compliance and tax accounting (deferred and current)
- Attractive salary benefits
- An opportunity to be part of a large global technology business
- Flexible working