My client, a global Media firm, experiencing exponential growth due to their innovative and modern service offering, requires an EMEA VAT Accountant for a 6-12 month contractual period.
The position will be accountable for the preparation of various EMEA entities and process development.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Day to day responsibility for tracking all VAT filing dates in UK and EMEA.
- Oversee preparation of VAT returns by SSC team on monthly and quarterly basis, including pulling relevant VAT reports from different reporting systems and reviewing and sorting the records.
- Prepare reconciliations between VAT records and financial results
- Supporting the EMEA VAT Manager on various automation projects including MTD
- Working with the wider business to collate relevant data for reports
- Working with various accounting systems and Excel.
- and more..
There are future potential permanent options.
I am interested to speak with solid EMEA VAT Compliance professionals with between 3-5 years experience. For more information on this and the wider contracting market pleae contact Jade Hawkins on 0207 429 4426