Sitting within the wider tax team, this position's principle focus is on improving the firm's European VAT processes. as well as providing adhoc European advice to EMEA offices. You will manage internal relationships across the business and with external stakeholders whilst endeavouring to mitigate cost and risk on multiple projects.
Responsibilities will include:
- Play leadership role in the review, with advisers, of the end-to-end VAT processes
- establish and feed sustainable process controls into a newly formed tax control framework.
- work on data improvement projects in tandem with business process owners and outsource providers.
- lead a VAT project to make our Workday ERP system comply with local VAT laws in a more efficient way.
- ensuring that VAT issues identified as part of tax authority audits are resolved
- advise EMEA businesses on questions
- record and review partial exemption methods in several countries and agree new partial exemption methods where needed.
For more information and for a confidential discussion around the current contracting market please contact Jade Hawkins /0207 429 4426/07557 231 548