Work for a blue-chip in this exciting pan-EMEA advisory role.
Our client is a leading blue-chip corporate with significant EMEA operations. Due to continued internal demand our client is currently looking to hire experienced VAT specialists to support the wider European tax advisory function. The role will involve an interesting mix of technical advisory work and operational improvement. Countries this role will support include: UK, Ireland, France, Italy, Spain, the Benelux region and Central Europe. This is an ideal role an experienced VAT advisor, either from a consulting or in-house background.
- Advise business units on VAT issues, ensuring tax risk is managed appropriately for all commercial and corporate operations.
- Conduct risk and control analysis for indirect tax processes and identify areas where controls can be enhanced.
- Contribute ideas to the VAT/Indirect Tax strategy of the wider group.
- Support internal and external audits.
- Act as a point of contact for tax authorities, dealing with queries.
- Provide ad hoc support to other tax team members where required.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
- Previous European VAT experience is essential.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work well in a team.
The next step
Please contact Ben Shepherd for a confidential discussion on +44 7557 231 550