Work for a global Fortune500 in this exciting EMEA VAT compliance role.
Our client is a leading multinational conglomerate with significant EMEA operations. Due to continued internal demand our client is currently looking to hire an experienced VAT compliance specialist to support the wider Indirect Tax function. Working closely with the wider VAT team and country tax managers, this is a role with significant international responsibility, including team management.
- Prepare and review monthly EU VAT returns & statistical declarations for group registrations.
- Perform various postings to the General Ledger and reconcile the relevant VAT accounts monthly.
- Liaising with external advisors and tax authorities to ensure compliance obligations are met.
- Conduct risk and control analysis for indirect tax processes and identify areas where controls can be enhanced.
- Advise the business on technical VAT issues and transactions.
- Assist in developing ideas, providing input and analysis to various VAT savings and mitigation initiatives that support the wider commercial purpose of the group.
- Provide ad hoc support to other Tax team members where required.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
- Knowledge of UK/European VAT Compliance is essential.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work well in a team.
The next step
Please contact Ben Shepherd for a confidential discussion on +44 20 7429 4480