Our client is a Global leading bank looking to hire an Executive Indirect Tax Reporting, EMEA professional.
You will be responsible for supporting the Indirect Tax Reporting framework in the Europe, Middle East, and Africa (EMEA) region.
- Support the Indirect Tax Reporting framework in the EMEA Region, including:
- Support for the sections of the indirect tax accounting process, including the preparation of tax reconciliations for material entities in the region and review calculations prepared by the GFS team; and
- Support for the Indirect Tax Compliance process, which incorporates tax return process management, technical review of tax calculations and analysis and delivery
- Support process improvement and change management initiatives for EMEA tax reporting, an ongoing focus on tax technology initiatives
- Support revenue authority enquiries and audits
- Responsible for identifying and communicating issues emanating from the regional Tax Reporting function
- Effectively engage with the shared services function in India
- Support Business Units on regional Tax Reporting issues
- Responsible for responding to ad-hoc requests from stakeholders (internal and external)