EMEA VAT Manager, In-House
London - highly flexible working
£70,000 + benefits & bonuses
A leading UK-based asset manager is searching for an EMEA VAT Manager, In-House. Reporting directly into the Head of Indirect Taxation, the successful candidate will sit within a larger tax team offering both scope for progression and variety in role. Responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the Head of Indirect Taxation with of group-wide VAT compliance. This will draw on the preparation of returns for the UK, and oversight of overseas returns which are completed in a shared service centre.
- Working with the Head of Indirect Taxation on MTD matters.
- Working with the Head of Indirect Taxation on following the Partial Exemption Special Method and managing relations with HMRC.
- Supporting the Head of Tax with advisory matters related to M&A projects on an ad-hoc basis.
- Maintenance of the VAT control framework to manage risks.
- Ad-hoc business support in product and operational taxation matters.
The successful candidate's CV:
- In-house experience with a complex financial services group.
- Strong indirect taxation experience and compliance grounding with an appetite to take on advisory-focused responsibilities.
- Ideally CTA qualified, indirect tax route.
Would you like £250 in vouchers?
Well, if you know any tax, legal, finance, HR or marketing candidates looking to move jobs please refer them to us and if we successfully find them a new job in the next 12 months we will send you £250 in vouchers of your choice.
As well as this we are looking to grow the Pro-Recruitment Group family and would be interested in any amazing Recruitment Consultants you think might like to work for us. £250 on offer for any referrals we successfully hire.