We are working with a healthcare business on a mixed Employment Tax and VAT role based in London. The role will work closely with the tax team and provide support in the compliance of indirect & employment tax regulatory requirements. You will also be involved in process improvement, training and other ad hoc projects that will contribute to the performance of the function.
This is a great opportunity to broaden your tax experience across different areas and work with a skilled team. You will join an environment that promotes development (can sponsor qualifications as well) and provides great working hours.
- Experience in both Employment Tax and VAT would be considered as a plus. Alternatively, a track record in either of those areas is required.
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in the relevant tax areas, gained in professional services or inhouse
- Analytical and stakeholder management skills
- Initiative and drive
- Ability to manage complexity
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work well in a team
The next step
Please contact Sofia Tsepapadaki on & 0207 429 4465 for a confidential discussion.