I am working with a Top 10 firm based in Central London. Having recently met the Employment Tax Director I have been given a remit to recruit an enthusiastic and confident Employment Tax candidate.
This is a relatively new team (4-5 years) but they have also proven to be one of the highest achieving teams with a 25% growth on revenue over the past 3 years and have a target of 30% for the year end. The team deal with a wide range of clients (NFPs, Universities & FTSE250 firms) one of their most recent projects has been for a large construction firm where they have been dealing with CIS registration scheme queries.
The role: Assistant Manager Employment Tax
- You will be technically strong and be able to analyse and interpret data to provide intelligent and creative solutions to client issues
- You will produce high-quality and professional reports and technical opinions which are accessible to the client
- You will build and maintain strong relationships with both colleagues and clients
- You may be a subject matter specialist over a given topic or industry sector through which you seek to grow our business and consulting services
- You will manage projects and deliverables, delegating wherever possible, and ensuring recoverability and financial targets are met
- You will develop a strong understanding of the full range of the firm's services in order maximise business opportunities for the firm as a whole
- You will lead, manage, motivate and coach more junior members of staff, working effectively to review their performance and aid their professional development
If you would like to be considered for this Employment Tax position, please contact Laura Thompson at Pro Tax on 0207 269 6317 or email: email@example.com