Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing work in relation to a wide variety of employment solutions advisory projects, varying from larger strategic projects through to risk and opportunity reviews
- Managing employer compliance activities relating to areas such as employment status decisions, PAYE health checks, SAO certification, HMRC’s “Know Your Customer” reviews, voluntary disclosures, PAYE Settlement Agreements and running projects relating to payroll advisory such as National Minimum Wage reviews.
- Taking responsibility for managing and delivering work to a high standard and meeting deadlines
- Proactively dealing with engagement management aspects of project delivery including work in progress, billing and risk procedures and with consideration for the financial and commercial implications when making difficult decisions
- Reviewing work and coaching and developing junior colleagues
- Managing and developing client relationships through business development activities
- Involvement in local marketing initiatives
You must have experience in Employment Status work and/or National Minimum Wage compliance and will ideally be ACA/CTA qualified. You should also have a minimum of 5 years' employment taxes experience.