Employment Tax Assistant Manager - London - £50,000 - £60,000
This growing mid-tier practice are looking to expand their employment tax team by the addition of an Employment Tax Assistant Manager.
Why join this Employment Tax Team?
- Collaborative culture - one office firm is a great advantage because it leads a lot of cross-selling as well as referred work
- Flows of information - it is easy to chat with other teams if there is any crossover
- Pure Employment Tax Team - it is a dedicated Employment Tax Team which most other mid-tiers do not have
- Growing business - they have experienced double digit growth over the past 4 years and show no sign of stopping
As Employment Tax Assistant Manager, you will be managing a portfolio of clients made up of Not for Profit, Property, Media, Hospitality, Financial Services, a number of high profile sports clients. The average size of these clients tends to be between 20-50 million. You will be advising these clients on a wide range of employment tax including:
- Expenses policies
- Risk management
- Termination payments
- Employment status
- Salary sacrifice and optional remuneration arrangements
- HM Revenue & Customs reviews and enquiries
- Employer compliance
The ideal Employment Tax Assistant Manager will have gained substantial employment tax experience and have gained some tax qualifications or be well on the way to achieving this.
If you are looking for a relaxed team environment which allows you to work autonomously with no micromanagement then this Employment Tax Assistant Manager role, could be perfect for you. Please contact Chris Barnett on 0207 123 5059 or email email@example.com for further details.