A rapidly growing, top 20 firm are seeking an Employment Tax Manager for their office in Central London, which is close to excellent travel links. This practice is looking for an individual who can demonstrate good technical and communication skills and possesses significant employment tax experience, within an accountancy practice.
As an Employment Tax Manager, you will work within the existing, award-winning employment taxes team to provide high quality tax advisory services to a wide range of corporate and nor-for-profit clients.
Duties will include:
- Supporting and helping the Director to provide the Employment Tax offering across all of the Firm’s client business sectors
- Reviewing the work of more junior members of the team to help develop their technical knowledge and skills
- Identify opportunities for Partners to take to clients
- Lead on marketing initiatives
- Meet with clients, including prospective clients with the view of securing new work
- Responsibility for billing and WIP management
- Supporting the firm with tenders for new work
- Developing professional relationships with clients of the firm
- Help to provide technical training
- Provide proactive advice to clients
Ideally you will be CTA qualified, however someone with significant experience in employment tax would also be considered.
Demonstrable areas of experience include:
- Carrying-out Employment Tax risk reviews
- Employment Tax due diligence
- Employment status
- Construction industry scheme
- Strong written and communication skills
- Good technical skills including familiarity with Employment Tax related legislation and HMRC guidance
For more information on this Employment Tax Manager role, please contact Leon Maulguet at AJ Chambers.