We are working with the highly successful national Employment Tax practice of a Big 4 on a growth initiative. The firm is looking to grow their Employment Tax capability, looking to appoint experienced Employment Tax professionals to their team.
With a lot of changes in employment tax legislation, and employment tax continuing to grow in London and across the UK, this will be an exciting time to join this reputable team.
The team specialises in advising a wide range of clients on their employment tax issues. As part of this team you will have the opportunity to work on a large client portfolio, have exposure to numerous technical issues and build and maintain key tax relationships with both existing and new clients. You will support Partners/Directors on client matters, as well as developing other members of the Employment tax team.
- Proven Employment Tax experience
- Up to date knowledge of legislation changes
- Strong project management skills
- An enthusiastic and flexible attitude to work
- The ability to be a strong and motivated team player
- The ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- ATT / ACA / CA / CTA (or breadth of knowledge equivalent to CTA)
This business offers excellent career progression. Please apply today for consideration.