We are working with a market leading Employment Tax team of a Big 4, to appoint an experienced Manager. The role can be based in Watford, St Albans or Cambridge and work as part of an established team that experiences double digit growth. The focus will be on advisory projects for large corporates and large privately-owned business, while you will have the opportunity to get in involved with Employment Tax technology projects. This is a great opportunity to join a leading Employment Tax team, that offers fair access to clients and partners while working on existing projects.
- Proven Employment Tax experience
- Excellent communicator
- A strategic and commercial awareness of wide business issues
- Strong Project management skills
- An enthusiastic and flexible attitude to work
- The ability to be a strong and motivated team player
- The ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- ATT / ACA / CA / CTA (or breadth of knowledge equivalent to CTA)
The next step
Please contact Sofia Tsepapadaki on & 0207 429 4465 for a confidential discussion.