A global Big 4 consultancy with celebrated teams in tax, advisory, audit and digital. An environment in which to thrive, but in your own way. A different approach to employee experience. Unrivalled offices and access to technology.
An opportunity to join a tax team with a niche technical focus, and grow as an expert in employment taxes. A chance to take responsibility for an established, capable team and the development of its members. From day one, you will find that your role is challenging in different ways, and that the day-to-day is a varied affair. You can expect to enjoy:
- Providing value-add advice to corporate clients on a range of issues, and ensuring compliance with employment-related tax provisions
- Running engagements from end-to-end, from budgeting to reporting
- Leading the team in process improvement activities, and innovating to enhance client experience
- FBT compliance activities
- Coaching and developing an ambitious, talented team
The Ideal Candidate
If you're still reading, and would like to hear more, perhaps it's time to apply. To succeed in the role, the following attributes are going to be important:
- Degree-qualified and a commitment to the tax profession, e.g. CA, CTA, Master of Tax
- Superb communication skills
- Strong tax experience, even if not already focused on employment taxes
- An interest in building a career in employment tax
- Solid experience in a chartered firm, and a desire to join a Big 4 team
- An interest in working in a supportive environment, and the ability to slot into an ethically-minded culture
What are you waiting for?
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Toby Tank on (02) 9221 0099. For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.brewermorris.com.