Employment Tax Manager - Global Brand - Part Time
An employment tax specialist is required due to the increasing demands on the current team and the need for further specialist expertise in this area. This fixed-term part-time role (3/4 days a week) will be part of the tax department.
You will need to take ownership for a broad range of group employment tax issues. The role will be based in the UK, but the scope of the role will be global in nature, working in collaboration with business, functional (including HR, Payroll and Legal) and tax teams across the company.
The role will include:
- Assisting the employment tax team with UK & global employment tax issues & ongoing projects.
- Providing employment tax advice and guidance to business teams, Payroll, HR, Legal, Finance, Contingent Workforce Team (including IR35) etc.
- Managing complex tax audit issues in multiple territories.
- Advising on international mobility taxation issues.
You will have:
- 5+ years' experience working in an Employment Tax related field (i.e. employment tax advisory, expat tax, etc).
- In house employment tax experience.
- Broad employment tax expertise (i.e. knowledge of international mobility/STBT issues, deferred compensation, pensions etc).
- Experience of international mobility taxation issues.
- Experience of working within a fast moving, complex and demanding corporate environment.
- Able to work to tight deadlines and under pressure.
Please get in touch for further details - Andrew Wilson - 07950802787