We are working with a Top 10 firm to appoint an Employment Tax Manager to their Central Region. The role will be based in Milton Keynes, operating within a growing region and providing technical and market development services.
- You will develop a strong understanding of the full range of the firm's services in order maximise business opportunities for the firm as a whole
- You will lead, manage, motivate and coach more junior members of staff, working effectively to review their performance and aid their professional development
- You will be technically strong and be able to analyse and interpret data to provide intelligent and creative solutions to client issues
- You will produce high-quality and professional reports and technical opinions which are accessible to the client
- You will build and maintain strong relationships with both colleagues and clients
- You may be a subject matter specialist over a given topic or industry sector through which you seek to grow our business and consulting services
- You will manage projects and deliverables, delegating wherever possible, and ensuring financial targets are met
- You will be technically strong, with experience of advising clients on sophisticated tax-related issues
- You will have a proven track record of leading engagements and developing new business opportunities
- You'll demonstrate exceptional leadership and coaching skills to develop teams and add value
- ACA, ACCA, ATT, CTA, or equivalent would be considered as a plus
The next step
Please contact Sofia Tsepapadaki on & 0207 429 4465 for a confidential discussion.