Employment Tax Reward Senior / Assistant Manager for a Top 10 Accountancy firm in London paying up to £50,000
Your new company
You will be joining the Employment and Reward tax team of this Top 10 Accountancy firm in London. This team assist with all aspects of the design, implementation and operation of employee incentives. They provide all relevant services including tax advice, valuation advice and drafting the documentation to implement incentives.
Your new role
In this role you will get exposure to the following:
- Tax advantaged plans : advising on Enterprise Management Incentive (EMI) and Company Share Option (CSOP) schemes, as well as Share Incentive Plan (SIP) and Save As You Earn (SAYE) schemes.
- Other plans : advising on the treatment of "other non-tax advantaged options; other plans, including those that can qualify for capital gains tax treatment, such as growth share plans and nil-paid or partly-paid shares."
- Transactions : review of issues arising on transactions, agreeing the tax position for employees and implementing new post-transaction share plans.
- International : managing PAYE and social security liabilities on share plans for internationally-mobile employees and advising on the key tax risks.
- Employee ownership trusts : advising on sales of companies to employee ownership trusts free of capital gains tax.
- Compliance : helping clients with employment-related securities returns and other compliance work.
What you'll need to succeed
For the Tax Senior level you must be ATT qualified. For the Assistant Manager level you must be CTA qualified. You must have prior employment tax reward experience in share schemes.
What you'll get in return
Flexible working options available.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.