Employment Tax Senior Manager or Manager job with Top 10 firm based either in East Anglia. Norwich, Cambridge or Ipswich
Hays are seeking applications from Employment Tax Managers or Senior Managers for their client, a top 10 Accountancy firm.
You will be a key member of the East Anglia team responsible for providing Employment Tax advisory and compliance services to a wide range of clients as well as supporting the Tax Partners/Directors with client work and managing the team. You will be technically strong with a entrepreneurial mind, you will excel at building relationships and will be responsible for building a portfolio by developing clients and targets.
The East Anglia team has grown exponentially in recent years and is constantly evolving. If you thrive on change and being kept on your toes, this role will give you the autonomy to drive your career forward.
If you can demonstrate the following skills, this role will see your career progress to your full potential
- Be a key employment tax point of contact for your client. This will include responsibility for quality and risk as well as responding quickly to, and anticipating, client requests/needs, keeping clients informed of progress in relation to all aspects of the service provided, and maintaining regular contact with clients.
- Be a stakeholder in the delivery of the Tax strategic framework with regular involvement with tax planning and complex tax issues in conjunction with Partners/Directors
- Working as part of the management team with responsibility for the review and delivery of the final advice to clients
- An in depth, up to date, knowledge of taxation with specialist knowledge and the ability to deal with complex tax issues
- Project and staff management experience
- Ability to manage a substantial client portfolio profitably whilst being able to actively seek opportunities for developing new clients and for selling new services to existing clients
- Experience of dealing with client senior management
- Educated to degree level and/or CTA and/or ACA qualified or equivalent
- Demonstrable post qualified experience
Our client is a firm believer that when people feel valued and rewarded, their potential is unlimited. They will offer you a highly competitive starting salary and remuneration packages, which is regularly reviewed to ensure it positively reflects your performance.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.