Employment Tax Assistant Senior / Manager
This is a unique opportunity for an tax professional with an interest in employment tax to join a well-respected boutique firm with a huge area to progress in.
This Firm are excellently placed in the market enabling them to offer a rare blend of professional expertise and personal service to a wide range of clients, from global groups and listed companies to entrepreneurs and their businesses.
If you a re looking for a Firm that you can make a real impact on and quickly become a fundamental part of this fast paced, forward thinking and vibrant team, this is the role for you.
Day to day you will be involved in a broadly range of employment tax projects, providing tax advice and consulting services to clients. This will include:
- Managing your own diverse and interesting client portfolio including all advisory and compliance areas and queries;
- Helping coach and mentor junior staff members;
- Attending regular meetings and liaising with clients and HM Revenue & Customs;
- Overseeing client budgets and specific projects and at least meet billing targets.
To hit the ground running as an Assistant Manager you will be expected to:
- Have demonstrable experience of dealing core employment tax compliance and planning projects;
- Be confident building and maintaining relationships with clients, providing high levels of client service;
- Have sound technical knowledge in relation to employment tax issues such as employment status, expenses/incentive compliance including PSAs, benefits in kind and P11D completion, termination payments, payroll consulting projects.
- Be up to date with tax changes that impact employers and their employees;
- Ideally be tax qualified (ATT/ACA/CA/CTA). This is purely a desirable requirement and not pre-requisitie
To hear more details or to apply please get in touch now with Rebecca English 0207 269 6320 / email@example.com