MY client currently have an entry level VAT Retrieval Administrator position available to join there brilliant Audit Retrieval Team.
Our VAT Administrators are required to either work in the office or visit our high-profile client sites located across the UK and Europe extracting invoices and expenses eligible for VAT reclaim.
Whilst based in London, our auditors are required to travel continually within the UK and Europe on a weekly basis to meet the needs of the business
This is an entry level administration position (VAT retrieval training will be provided) however a minimum of 12 months office, administrative and/or VAT experience required, preferably with a tertiary background in business or accounting.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK and Europe.
Applicants must be able to commence this role immediately. The position is on a full time, temporary basis for the next 6 months.
Important: The ability to travel extensively throughout Europe is a requirement of this position so please consider your availability to do so before applying.
Successful candidates must be able to demonstrate the following attributes:
- Proven customer service and communication skills
- Accurate and exceptional attention to detail
- Have a professional outlook and acts proactively
- Be well presented
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Be willing to travel and be away from home on a regular basis
- A flexible approach to work
- Good interpersonal skills and a reliable, honest team player