Equity Derivatives Production Support Team Lead | Permanent | Attractive Salary
Your new company
A world leading Investment Bank are looking to bring on an Equity Derivatives Production Support Team Lead to the London office.
Your new role
The position requires someone to be responsible for working in close coordination with Sales & Trading, Business Technology, Quantitative Modelling and other stakeholders. You will be managing technology solutions including, workflow automation, pricing, risk management, and market access/execution technologies.
Other responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Demonstrate strong leadership of the regional team
- Ownership and monitoring of the production environment
- Address issues and concerns from Trading, Sales, Structuring, Operations, Risk and Compliance users based in EMEA.
- Support the integration of new releases, bug fixes, patches and configurations into production, including post-release checks and verification.
- Improve the stability and efficiency of the application estate
- Inspire your team and provide training and ongoing support
What you'll need to succeed
- A positive can-do attitude with exceptional time management skills, adjusting workloads to rapidly changing priorities.
- Strong communication skills, active listening, verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to be strategically focused, and constantly looking to improve our environment, both technically and culturally
- Must be able to work independently and in a collaborative team environment
- Attention to detail, with a commitment to follow through and follow-up
It would be highly desirable - but not essential to have experience within the following:
- University degree in the field related to computer science, information technology, or management of information systems preferred
- Experience and knowledge leading a production support services team
- Strong scripting/coding skills (e.g. Python/Perl)
- Understanding of SQL and database concepts
- Comfortable working with both Linux and Windows environments.
- Experience with OMS application or Sophis.
What you'll get in return
You will be compensated with a competitive salary as well as an opportunity to be entitled to a discretionary bonus and generous pension scheme + many other benefits.
Training and development activities designed to help you make the best of your abilities and talents.
Benefits which you can tailor to suit your own health, wellbeing, financial and lifestyle choices.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or email direct or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.