Your new company
An expanding company within Education
Your new role
This is a key role within the global tax function assisting with all aspects of tax accounting and compliance across Europe. The role will provide the opportunity to gain exposure to project and advisory work, as well as answering corporate tax, VAT, and employment taxes queries from the European business units. Ideally, it would suit somebody looking to make their first move into Industry from professional practice.
- Review and providing guidance & assistance with tax provisioning and accounting
- VAT and Withholding tax control account reconciliations
- Preparation of UK Tax provisions for UK statutory Financial Statements
- Preparation of the UK Corporate Interest Restriction calculation
- Preparation of the UK CFC Review
- Preparation and filing of UK VAT returns
- Information provision and review of other European VAT returns
- Preparation and filing of UK PSA returns
- IR35 contractor reviews
- Assistance with the maintenance and enforcement of transfer pricing policies including functional analysis and annual computation
- Assistance with withholding tax obligations and related double tax treaty applications
- Assisting the European Tax Manager with restructuring activity
- Assisting with the identification and implementation of tax risk management policy/framework
- Assistance with European tax audits (corporate tax, VAT, employment taxes and transfer pricing)
What you'll need to succeed
- You will be ACA and/or CTA qualified, ideally through a Top 10 Practice. Those from Practice or Industry will be considered.
- Good tax accounting experience and a proven track record of preparing UK corporate tax computations. VAT compliance experience would also enhance your application, as would a working knowledge of Oracle.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.