This well-established FTSE250 manufacturing group is world a leading supplier of specialist industrial products. With FTSE100 ambitions, the group has revenues of over £1bn and a recent track record of strategic acquisitions. The business has commercial operations in 14 countries and distributes its products in over 100.
Following a period of great success and growth, there is a need to create an additional role reporting to the Group Head of Tax. As European Tax Manager, you will lead the coordination of regional tax accounting and oversee the outsourced direct tax compliance model across multiple countries.
- Prepare/review specific claims such as R&D tax credits and capital allowances claims working with external advisers
- Transition the European Corporate Tax Compliance and Statutory Accounts preparation to our chosen co-source provider
- Work with our co-source provider to ensure corporate tax returns and statutory accounts are filed on time and are accurate
- Work with our co-source provider and Group tax to ensure tax reporting into group and local statutory account tax reporting is timely and accurate
- Work with the European Shared Services Team to represent Direct Taxes, improving processes
- Ensure corporate taxes are correctly booked in the underlying SAP systems and feed into group reporting
- Prepare year-end tax reporting under FRS 102 for UK subsidiaries and manage the relationship with external auditors of tax across Europe
- CTA/ACCA/ACA qualified or equivalent
- Experience in a role responsible for statutory & regulatory reporting
- Commercial experience preferred but not essential
- Able to discuss tax technical matter in plain language.
- Newly created role
- Competetitve base salary
- Discretonary bonus
- Central London location
- Broad international exposure
- Opportunity to travel
For a confidential discussion contact Greg Dadson at Nebula Partners: