A thriving, FTSE-listed e-commerce business is looking for a VAT Analyst to join their rapidly expanding indirect tax function. This will report directly into the Indirect Tax Manager, providing a clear path for progression and exposure to all manners of indirect tax.
The initial focus of the position will be on European Indirect Tax Compliance; this is a development role so all responsibilities do not require prior experience.
Responsibilities include but aren’t limited to:
- Responsible for the European VAT compliance
- Assist with answering group VAT queries
- Complete the Indirect tax reporting (EC Sales List, Intrastat)
- Supporting the Indirect Tax Manager on various projects (Brexit, MTD etc.)
- Previous experience of indirect tax compliance for European entities
- Good Excel skills, experience of SAP would be beneficial
- Excellent communication skills with a great work ethic