Expat and Personal Tax Temp
A prestigious Accountancy Practice that specialises in Global Expansion, Funds and Active Wealth solutions is looking for an Expat and Personal Tax Assistant on a temporary basis to cover maternity leave in the team. The contract will initially be 3 months with the potential to extend or go permanent.
The role will report directly into the Managing Partner and have the opportunity to work directly with their individual clients and their employers. This will involved all aspects of the clients tax affairs to become their first point of contact, responsibility for the compliance cycle and working towards the filling deadlines.
- Responsibility for a portfolio of predominantly international assignee's and some UK personal tax clients
- Attending pre-arrival or pre-departure meetings to discuss the UK tax, pension and social security aspects assignment
- Dealing with general queries, tax coding notices, payment notices and occasional Section 9A enquiries
- Preparation of tax estimates and hypothetical tax calculations
- Preparation of UK tax returns
- Supporting the Directors with delivery of advisory work
This role will be paid on a day rate or annual salary equivalent. Rate/ salary is flexible and will depend on experience.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.