A booutique firm specialising in Expatriate Tax are seeking an Expatriate Tax Assistant Manager to join their fast paced Expat team. Working with a portfolio of international clients you will help them overcome challenges they encounter such as cross-border tax and social security and work permit issues.
Your work will be very varied and you will offer comprehensive advice on:
- Emergency repatriations
- Home and host compliance for expats
- International tax withholding
- Modified PAYE tax equalisation and
- International social security.
- International tax aspects of pensions
- Share incentive arrangements for expatriates
- Expat cost reduction and tax planning
To succeed in this role you will need to be ATT/ CTA qualified as well as being able to demonstrate strong prior experience and knowledge of the UK tax system for international secondments and how this interacts with taxes paid in overseas jurisdictions.
To apply for this role please send your CV to email@example.com or call Emma on 02072696325.