- Are you looking for a solely advisory focused tax role?
- Do you want to work for one of the top Expatriate Tax teams in the country?
- Do you want to work with FTSE 100 companies?
An established firm are looking for an Expatriate Tax Assistant Manager to join the team and aid their growing success. The team provide Expatriate tax advice to a broad range of clients from FTSE 100 companies to start-up firms. The role is very advisory focused, as the team outsource compliance to a separate team.
- Collaboratively manage portfolio of clients with team
- Financial management
- Help develop business
- Project management
- Implement strategies to solve technical issues
- Focus on compliance issues related to immigration, employment tax, government regulations, traveller expenses and mobility policies
- Train, coach and supervise staff
- Flexible working hours
- Working from home options
- Staff are eligible to 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
- Medical benefits
- Insurance benefits
- Plus an array of further benefits!
Don't miss out on this opportunity, get in touch with Laura now: 0207 269 6317 / firstname.lastname@example.org