Expatriate Tax Manager required by leading Accountancy Firm based Birmingham
Your new company
A market leading Accountancy Firm based in Birmingham is looking for an Expatriate Tax Manager to join their Employer Solutions Group. This Firm feels their success has come from partnering their national network of specialists with new market-based teams, which now require an additional Manager to meet the continually growing demand for the team's specialist services.
Your new role
This Firm is looking for an experienced Expatriate Tax Manager who wants to be part of a dynamic team, who will want to take the lead and manage multiple engagements with different teams.
- Support the successful delivery of tax projects, ensuring technical excellence and a practical/business driven approach taken.
- Run the UK tax and social security compliance programs across a client portfolio (tax returns, payroll, tax briefings, social security compliance), ensuring all deadlines are met.
- Globally coordinate UK headquartered global mobility programmes
- Build and maintain tax relationships with clients and provide high levels of client service.
- Responsible for day-to-day delivery of client liaison and management of expectations.
- Key member of one of the client service groups providing full tax services to a client portfolio.
- Contribute to winning new work both new from old and new from new.
- Day to day financial management of running a client portfolio.
What you'll need to succeed
As this Firm's Expat Tax Manager, you will be ATT/CTA qualified and experienced in expat tax and international social security with an understanding of the complexities of dealing with a range of clients of all sizes. Strong communication skills are required to explain highly technical and complex matters to non-tax specialists, build strong client relationships and be able to integrate quickly with new teams.
What you'll get in return
This is an exciting opportunity to join this continually growing Firm that will offer ongoing progression. A Firm that values inclusion and diversity throughout all its teams enabling their people to feel supported, respected and confident to make a valuable contribution.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.