An Advisory opportunity to become an Expatriate Tax Manager - Financial Services - within the wider Expatriate Tax team of this well known consultancy firm.
My Client is a well know consultancy firm known for it's friendly and welcoming team environment and providing the Expatriate Tax Manager - Financial Services with the opportunity to work with a great team on a variety of FS clients such as Insurers, Retail and Commercial banks, investment banks, PE Houses and Hedge Funds.
As an Expatriate Tax Manager - Financial Services
- Manage the day to day Global Coordination and/or UK service delivery (dependent on the client portfolio), supported by a junior engagement team.
- Work with a range of Financial Services clients including Insurance, Banking, PE, Hedge Funds etc
- The majority of these clients will have a mid sized to large assignee population and/or will be a large FS firm in their own right. Some will be UK headquartered with others being US, European or Asian with the UK being a significant EMEA / RoW location or hub.
- Closely collaborate with subject matter experts within International Social Security, Employment Tax, GMS Technology, Reward, Immigration and the network of Member Firms to deliver on cross-border and multidisciplinary projects.
- Project manage cyclical and one-off projects, such as short-term business visitors reporting, remote working advisory or income tax and payroll disclosures.
- Engage with clients on current global mobility and UK tax developments
- Support Engagement Leaders with VIP assignee services
- For UK-led engagements - oversee efficient delivery of centralised services through effective engagement management, continuous process improvement and cultivating strong relationships with the local engagement teams across the firm's network.
- For UK inbound engagements - manage the UK tax compliance and work closely with the compliance centre to deliver on all aspects of assignee compliance.
- Develop, maintain and lead strong client relationships
- Manage engagement finances with junior support
You will also have a genuine opportunity to further develop skills vital to SM and Director progression.
- Support GMS business development / proposal / RFP activities, developing your sales skills
- Performance manage junior colleagues, developing your coaching skills
The successful Expatriate Tax Manager will have the following experience;
Experience working in expatriate/global mobility tax services in Big 4 or equivalent
Prior experience in an in-house Global Mobility / HR team or working overseas would be beneficial but is not required. Similarly Financial Services client experience would be advantageous.
Personable, a team player, good interpersonal skills and an ambition to add value to both internal stakeholders and clients. You will ideally be keen to progress your career and make SM and beyond through developing your technical knowledge as well as Client Management / Development Skills.
A Competitive Salary of £55,000 - £68,000 + Car Allowance + Benefits + Bonus
London based but other locations / home working considered.
Contact Alexander Vann at Page Executive to hear more.