This growing firm have a newly created opportunity for a Manager to join their Expatriate Tax Team. With a close knit team across Global Mobility, Employment Tax and Share Schemes, this role will work collaboratively across all areas and provide opportunities for you to gain experience across the broader Employer Services umbrella.
This is an opportunity for a candidate with experience in Expatriate Tax to take ownership over their portfolio, have a high degree of client exposure and work closely with well-regarded Partners.
This firm place a real importance on ensuring a positive work place environment and encourage work life balance.
- This is a client facing role and you will be involved in a broad range of tax projects providing tax advice and consulting services to mid-market clients
- You will lead and manage your own diverse and interesting client portfolio including advising and guiding them on the planning and implications involved in cross-border working and resolving their queries
- You will be responsible for reviewing and signing out expatriate tax returns and conduct entry and exit consultations with senior expatriates
- You will ensure delivery of technically excellent and high quality work
- You will coach junior staff
- You will assist in winning work by proactively managing existing clients and contribute to marketing and developing new business
- Be an experienced expatriate tax professional. Ideally you will either already be at Manager level or, otherwise, ready for promotion to this grade.
- It is essential that you have strong expatriate tax technical expertise with experience of dealing with international businesses and private clients
- Build and maintain relationships with clients and have a strong commercial mindset;
- UK expatriate tax return review and signing experience essential
- The ability to communicate clearly and build strong relationships at all levels. Ability to work accurately and pay attention to detail
- ATT/ACA/CTA qualified