Expatriate Tax Senior, Top 10 accountancy practice, London, up to £49,000
Your new company
This Firm, one of the most successful mid tier practices in the UK, are looking for an Expatriate Tax Senior to join their successful team, focusing on expat engagements. With the tax element of the business continuously winning new work, there is the chance to progress and work with an excellent client base within this role.
Your new role
You will be joining as an Expatriate Tax Senior where you will be responsible for:
- To prepare and review US tax returns
- To prepare and review of US tax equalisation calculations
- To conduct US arrival and departure briefings
- To conduct US ITIN meetings
- To correspond with US Federal and State tax authorities for resolution of tax enquiries
- To build and maintain good relationships with clients
- To be the day to day contact for allocated clients
- To contribute to client service teams, helping ensure they function smoothly and effectively
- To prepare written US advice for clients and advise clients on US global mobility issues
- Project management of advisory projects carried out for clients
- Business development/proposals
- To manage and coach more junior staff
- To coordinate with overseas member firms to provide cross border advice and tax compliance issues
What you'll need to succeed
You must be US CPA or Enrolled Agent and you must possess the following:
- Global mobility tax services experience with US global mobility background
- Experience holding US arrival and departure briefings
- Experience holding US ITIN meetings
- Experience dealing with tax returns for business travellers to the US
- Experience of applying US double taxation agreements (particularly the US/UK DTA)
- Experience of working with US clients and awareness of US tax issues
What you'll get in return
This firm are one of the market leaders when it comes to developing their staff. There will be opportunities to learn, progress and working with an enviable client base, and you will gain exposure to a wide range of valuable projects. Alongside this you will receive a competitive salary and benefits package.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.