Due to year on year growth, this globally present firm have a newly created role for an Expatriate Tax Senior Associate to join their successful team. This role would suit a Global Mobility Tax candidate who has recently completed, or is soon to complete, their CTA qualification.
This firms Expatriate Tax Team are known for producing a high quality of work and have a diverse client portfolio. This team are looking for Expatriate Tax candidates who want to take ownership over their portfolio and their own progression, work closely with Directors and Partners who are well known across the Global Mobility market and expand their advisory skill set.
- Building and maintaining good relationships with clients
- Being the day to day contact for allocated clients
- Reviewing tax returns, and preparing and/or reviewing Income Tax/NIC calculations
- Conducting tax briefings
- Contributing to client service teams, helping ensure that they function smoothly and effectively
- Preparing written advice for clients, and helping to advise clients on Global Mobility issues
- Project management of advisory projects carried out for clients
- Ensuring clients are provided with up to date information on Global Mobility developments
- Involvement in business development/proposals
- UK Expatriate Tax background
- Newly ATT or CTA qualified or soon to be
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills